This is a 02 days-long training-workshop on business model design & innovation, first of it’s kind in Bangladesh. Business model is not as same as business idea or business plan. It describe the logic’s and strategic relationships among business components. It explains how an enterprise or business creates, deliver and capture values. It determines the success (failure) of a business. Many great idea fails due to not having right business model. For example you will find that with same products (or services) some people failed and some succeed, it happens because they had different business model. And today’s rapid changing business context, it’s a high time to focus on business model innovation, as Vala Afshar, evangelist at Sales force said “The difference between market takers and market makers is not product innovation, its business model innovation”.
The programme is focused based on two themes; firstly, turning business idea into a business model and secondly, practicing innovation during design process. After completing this training participants shall be able to convert their business idea into a business model, and be able to find winning strategies for their business and able to present their business model to the investors and partners. This training will provide the participants with;
- A deep insights into the nature of business model.
- Ability to question and challenge outmoded business model.
- An in-depth understanding on business model innovation technique & process.
- Ability to invent and design systematically new & powerful business model.
- An established network for partnering and exchanging knowledge.
- An ability to solve complex problem and
- An ability to think critically.
For every registration you must give a Service Charge of 100/- BDT. It is also applicable for free entry.
For Registration You Need To Submit Your NID Copy. To Submit Mail To- [email protected] or Call +880 19 4299 9666
- Understanding the concept of business model.
- Business Model Canvas: a tools to design business model.
- Elements of business model: customer segmentation, customer Relationships, channel, value proposition, cost structure, revenue structure etc.
- Understanding the concept of Innovation
- Innovation techniques applied in business model: problem-solving, unbundling, multi sided platform, freemium, hook & bait etc.
- Business Model Design and Innovation Process: innovation thinking framework, prototyping, epicenters of business model etc.
- Examples of breakthrough innovation and cutting-edge business model.
- Designing Business Model prototype
- Assess and validate business model
5 Oct 2018 until 6 Oct 2018
8:30 am - 2:00 pm
Bishwo Shahitto Kendro, 17 Mymensing Road, Banglamotor
Dhaka, - 1000, Bangladesh
Bookings are closed for this event.